Can Galahad & Co. Help Me?
The first step to taking back control of your situation is to get in touch and tell us a bit more about you!
If you are worried about debt, then there are many debt management services which claim to be able to help you get back in control of your money. Galahad & Co. offers a unique alternative to any of the formal debt solutions.
Our service can be completed in just 12 months, after which time many of our clients have never had to pay a penny to their debts again.
Do I need Consumer Rights Advice?
There is a lot of law surrounding the way in which companies must treat people when they lend them money. Those laws, rules and regulations are very detailed and can be different to understand – which is where we come in. If you want to make sure that you are being treated fairly by debt collectors, we can give you the consumer rights advice which you will need.
Our work is based on the consumer protection law which gives every individual the following rights:
- You have a right not to pay any money to any company unless and until you are satisfied that you really owe that money, AND that the company can prove it.
- Any company which claims you owe them money is asserting legal rights against you – just like they would if they tried to sue you in court.
- You also have legal rights – and you should make sure those rights are protected.
- As with any legal claim, you have a right to defend yourself.
- You have a right to take legal consumer rights advice and to be represented by an expert in consumer rights law – these companies cannot refuse to deal with an expert on your behalf.
I’m in a Debt Management Plan, can you help?
If you’re in debt management then it is definitely worth you speaking to us about your options and how we may be able to reduce much of what you owe, in just 12 months.
Debt management is an excellent tool to help you take the first step towards getting back in control, but in our experience, debt management companies don’t take the necessary steps to make sure that you really owe what your creditors say you do. Many of our clients would have been paying debt management for years and years before they were debt free.
It is very likely that you are paying companies through your debt management plan who cannot prove that you owe them a penny. We can make sure that you never need to pay those ‘debts’ again.
Has my IVA been mis-sold?
We can certainly help if you need IVA help with your current arrangement.
In our experience, IVAs often end up being unsuitable for the people using them, either because they become too expensive, or they do not achieve the debt reduction that was promised at the start of the IVA.
The good news is that there is a way to end an IVA, otherwise known as termination. There are consequences to terminating an IVA, which we are happy to talk with you. But you have options if this doesn’t feel right for you.
We have helped many of our clients terminate their IVAs. We have then challenged the companies that they were paying, and got rid of much of that debt.
If the IVA has become unaffordable, you can use our fee calculator to see what we would charge to take on your case.
Can you help me get rid of debt?
Our work is designed to getting rid of false debt claims. We have been very successful in challenging much of the debt faced by our clients, that experience means that we can give you a very good indication of how likely it is that reduce debt that you are facing.
Each case that we take on is unique, and the results cannot be guaranteed. We recognise that this means our service is one for the bold and that our clients will need some reassurance that we really can help show them get out of debt.
If you’re ready to start your journey with us, we guarantee the fees that we charge, so that you can be confident that our service will never cost you more than the reduction we achieve for you.
The Galahad & Co. Guarantee
Each case is unique and that means we can’t promise any specific reduction in the amount of debt you will ultimately have to pay.
What we do guarantee is:
- You will not pay us anything until we have undertaken a full assessment of your circumstances and we have confirmed we can achieve success on your case.
- We will reduce the amount of debt you have to pay by at least the amount of the fees you pay to us as an absolute minimum. In the unlikely event that we’re unable to do that then we will refund any difference.
This guarantee means that when you benefit from our highly specialist legal advice and assert your rights against any unfair and unlawful claims, you will not be put at a financial disadvantage.